Vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin is a soluble vitamin, one of the eight B complex vitamins, which is beneficial for many functions of our body. Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal products, so it is often chosen as a dietary supplement by vegetarians.
The adequacy of vitamin B12:
- Provides energy for the body fighting the feeling of tiredness
- Improves skin and hair health
- Supports the nervous system and improves the symptoms of depression
- Helps to enhance memory and concentration
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Helps prevent anemia
- Helps to reduce cardiovascular disease
It is necessary for:
- The normal formation of red blood cells
- The normal functioning of the nervous and immune system
- The proper metabolic function and energy production
- Middle-aged – elderly
- Those who use antacids
- People with impaired B12 absorption
- Smokers and alcohol users
- Ingredient Information
Active ingredients per tablet
1000mcg Vitamin B12 (40000% R.D.A*)
* % R.D.I.: Recommended Daily Intake
The Vitamin B12 of the series Classics Platinum Range gives what a weak meal in animal ingredients cannot offer to the body. With these 500 millionths of a gram of cyanocobalamin every day the specific needs of the cells are covered with the most powerful supplement. The tablet warrants the suitability for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 tablet, preferably before breakfast, as food supplement, or according tο your doctor’s directions.
Sugar , gluten , lactose, preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Don’t take nutritional supplements during pregnancy or lactation without your doctor’s permission.
A nutritional supplement should not be used as a substitute of a well-balanced diet.