Unique formula for controlling blood cholesterol levels. Its main ingredients are monacolin K from red yeast rice and olive leaf extract, which is suggested to help maintain normal cholesterol levels in the body. This effect is enhanced by the presence of choline an ingredient which contributes to normal lipid metabolism, and zinc an essential micronutrient for normal metabolism of fatty acids. The formula also contains vitamin B1 (thiamin), which contributes to normal heart function and coenzyme Q10 for boosting energy metabolism.
- Better blood lipid and cholesterol control
- Cardiovascular protection
- Improvement of beneficial (HDL) cholesterol
- People with borderline cholesterol levels
- Patients on statins
- People with metabolic syndrome
- Standardized in Monakolin K (10mg per 2 capsules), approved by EFSA.
- The only product with olive leaf extract for vascular protection.
- With ingeredients specific for blood lipid control (EFSA).
- Without side effects.
|Active Ingredients||Per capsule||%R.D.A.*|
|Olive Leaf Extract (standardized in 6% oleuropein)||225 mg||–|
|Red Yeast Rice that attributes 5 mg monacolin K||170 mg||–|
|Coenzyme Q10||5 mg||–|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.55 mg||50|
* Recommended Daily Allowance
Free of: Sugar, Gluten, Lactose, Preservatives
Directions of use
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice per day after meal, as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Suitable for vegeterians and vegans.