Multivitamin food supplement with timed released tablets for improved nutrient absorption. Multi + Multi time is a multivitamin specifically designed to meet the daily needs of adults. With a wide range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Timed released tablets offer gradual release and thus better absorption of the active ingredients.
The vitamins, minerals & trace elements contained in Multi + Multi time contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium: Normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: Normal cognitive function and maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: Normal energy-yielding metabolism *
- Niacin and biotin: Normal psychological *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: Reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin B1: Normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E & selenium: Protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Iron: Normal transfer of oxygen to the body. *
- Vitamin C: Normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels. *
- Calcium, manganese and vitamin D3: Maintenance of normal bones. *
- Phosphorus: the maintenance of normal teeth and bones*.
- Vitamin D3: Helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. *
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: Normal muscle function. *
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: Normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: Maintenance of normal vision. *
- Chromium: The maintenance of normal blood glucose levels*.
- Copper: Normal hair pigmentation*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Multi + Multi Time is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People who need to meet their daily nutritional needs
- People on a less balanced diet
- People with increased mental/ cognitive demands
|Active Ingredients||Per tablet||%RDI*|
*RDI: Recommended Daily Intake
Take 1 tablet, preferably before a meal as a food supplement or in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
Gluten, lactose, preservatives, fragrances.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Do not take any food supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding, unless advised by your doctor.
Suitable for diabetics
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 77494/30-10-2015
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.