Nutralax is a synergistic formula which contains a combination of traditional plants such as sena, aloe, and psyllium seeds, along with ginger, dandelion and hops. Its synthesis is completed by the presence of magnesium that contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and calcium which contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
Nutralax is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Senna: A classic plant traditionally used for its rich content in the antraquinones family of phytonutrients, known as A and B sennosides.
- Aloe: Rich in anthraquinones, while its juice is traditionally used.
- Psyllium husk: It comes from Plantago ovata, which is rich in soluble fiber. When the latter reaches the intestine they absorb water, they increase in size and thus increase the stool volume.
- Ginger: The root of the plant is characterized by a number of beneficial properties due to the phenolic substances gingeroles that it contains.
- Dandelion: Traditional herb which takes its name from the bitter taste of its leaves. It has traditional beneficial applications, while it is rich in vitamin C.
- Hops: This herb is known as Humulus lupulus. Traditionally, the flowers of the plant are particularly useful in the functions of the human organism.
- Magnesium: contributes to normal muscle function*
- Calcium: contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Its Platinum Characteristics:
- Synergistic holistic formula with 8 different ingredients
Nutralax is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People who want to receive all the benefits from the traditional action of the sena and other traditional plants
- People who need to increase their fiber consumption Ingredient Information
|Active Ingredients||Amounts per 2 capsules||%RDI*|
|Senna leaf extract||50mg||-|
|Aloe leaf powder||30mg||-|
|Psyllium husk powder||30mg||-|
|ginger root powder||30mg||-|
|Dandelion root extract||30mg||-|
*RDI: Recommended Daily Intake
Take 1-2 capsules, preferably before bedtime as a food supplement or in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives, fragrances.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Do not take any food supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding, unless advised by your doctor.
Suitable for diabetics.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 77497/30-10-2015
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.