Synergistic formula with Red vine leaf, Horse Chestnut, Sweet clover, Vitamin C and Calcium.
Veinlegs is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Red vine leaf extract: Originated from the Vitis vinifera variety, the red vine leaf extract is considered to be one of the richest source of polyphenols in nature. Veinlegs contains the titrated EFLA® 266 extract, high in anthocyanins, resveratrol and total polyphenols.
- Horse chestnut: Greek traditional plant with many beneficial properties.
- Sweet clover: The active substance of the sweet clover is called coumarin, and displays a large number of traditional applications.
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*
- Calcium: contributes to normal blood clotting*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Its Platinum Characteristics:
- Holistic formula
- Standardized red vine leaf extract EFLA® 266
- Practicality (1 capsule / day)
- Ingredients with official health claims from EFSA, as well as scientifically studied ingredients.
|Active Ingredients||Per capsule||%RDI*|
|Red vine leaf extract EFLA® 266 (Vitis vinifera L.) extract (standardized in anthocyanins, resveratrol and total polyphenols)||50mg|
|Horse chestnut extract (standardized in 20% aescin)||50mg|
|Yellow sweet clover dry extract 4:1||50mg|
*RDI.: Recommended Daily Intake
Take 1 capsule as a food supplement or in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives, perfumes.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Do not take any food supplement during pregnancy and lactation unless recommended by your doctor.
Suitable for diabetics
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 77495/30-10-2015
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.