We are blessed to live in a sunny country, like Greece! However, epidemiological studies suggest that we are deficient in the “sunny” vitamin D!
Vitamin D is a very important fat-soluble substance, which was discovered in the search for the cause of rickets and osteomalacia in children. It is considered one of the very few vitamins produced in our bodies, and more specifically it is produced in our skin by the sunlight and ultraviolet radiation in the most active form of D3, cholecalciferol . In recent years, numerous scientific studies have revealed vitamin’s D3 health properties.
D- Vit3 is a formula consisting of 2.000 of vitamin D3 demonstrating the following properties:
- Contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, as well as to normal blood calcium levels*.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth*.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function*.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system*.
- Helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older*.
- Is needed for normal function of the immune system & normal growth and development of bone in children*.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
D- Vit3 is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Low levels or deficiency of vitamin D
- People not often exposed to the sun
- Middle age adults
- Women in Menopause
- People with impaired metabolism of vitamin D3
The Vitamin D3 of the series Classics Platinum Range in the most bioavailable form of D as cholecalciferol D3, ensures its optimal absorption.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTSPER TABLETVitamin D350 μg (2000 iu)
Take 1 tablet after meal
Gluten , lactose, preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, you are under medication or experiencing health problems.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 47783/14-06-2013
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.