Synergistic formula with Aesculus hippocastanum extract, Butcher’s Broom extract, Hazel extract, Cascara extract, Boldo extract, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Haemocaps is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Aesculus hippocastanum extract: Traditional Greek plant with many beneficial properties.
- Butcher’s Broom extract (Ruscus aculeatus): Traditional herb, essential for the organism.
- Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis virginiana): Traditional Greek plant used for its holistic benefits.
- Cascara extract: Traditionally used herbal extract, with numerous properties.
- Boldo extract (Monimiaceae Peumus Boldus): Traditional herbal extract, widely used for its holistic properties.
- Vitamin A: Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.*
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Active ingredients per capsule
Rhamnus Purshiana extract 100mg, Aesculus Hippocastanum L. extract 50mg, Ruscus aculeatus extract 50mg, Monimiaceae Peumus Boldus extract 30mg, Hamamelis virginiana extract (stand. 15% in polyphenols) 10mg, Vitamin A 800mcg (100% RDA.*), Vitamin C 240mg (300% RDA.*).
* R.D.A.: Reference Daily Allowance
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day, preferably before bedtime as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
Gluten, Lactose, Preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
The food supplement Haemocaps can be combined with the natural cream Haemocream .
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 40750/12-05-2016
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.