Hair Tone Nails & Skin of Power Classics Platinum Range Series from Power Health, is a nutritional supplement containing a unique combination of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, such as zinc, selenium and biotin in ideal quantities.
Hair Tone Nails & Skin is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- L-Methionine: Amino acid which, along with cysteine, is a source of organic sulfur for the body. Sulfur, in turn, is a structural component of keratin and elastic connective tissues.
- L-Cysteine: Amino acid found in soybeans, red meat and grains. It is considered a source of organic sulfur for the production of the elastic protein keratin by the body.
- MSM: The role of sulfur in nutrition has become increasingly interesting in recent years. Methyl Sulphonyl Methane or MSM, is also a source of this valuable nutrient.
- Millet: Cereal, used as bird feed. It is considered a good source of copper, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, thiamin, niacin and proteins.
- Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin*.
- Zinc: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin*.
- Copper: Contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation*.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin*.
- Vitamin E: Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*.
- Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism*.
- Selenium: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress*.
- Silica: We find it in cereals, fruits and vegetables. It is a structural component of collagen.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Hair Tone Nails & Skin is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Women & men
- In combination with specialized hair products
- In combination with hair color dyes.
|Active Ingredients per capsule||Amount per capsule||R.D.A.*|
*R.D.A.: Recommended Daily Allowance
Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Adults: Take one tablet, preferable after meal as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Don’t take nutritional supplements during pregnancy or lactation without your doctor’s permission.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 88585/18-11-2013
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization