Now children have their own multivitamin!
They run, play, read, and exercise daily. They are tired too, so children need their own multivitamin. Power Health created multivitamin Multi + Multi Kids. It has a delicious taste and melts in the mouth while offering all the necessary vitamins your child needs every single day!
Vitamins found in Multi + Multi Kids contribute to the following:
- Vitamin D3: to the normal functioning of the immune system in children. *
- Vitamin C: the normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamins B6 and B12: in the normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: the normal energy-yielding metabolsim. *
- Vitamin niacin: in normal psychological function. *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin E: to protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Vitamin D3: to the maintenance of normal bones. *
- Vitamin D3: in normal muscle function. *
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
|Active ingredients||per tablet|
|Vitamin C||70 mg|
|Vitamin E||4 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0,90 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0,8 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1 mg|
|Vitamin D3||2,5 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg|
|Folic acid||0,15 mg|
*Natural source of phenylalanine
Take 1-2 chewable tablets per day, preferable before meal, as a food supplement. It is recommended for children with chewing ability.
Sugar, fat and artificial colors
30 chewable tabs
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Don’t take nutritional supplements during pregnancy or lactation without your doctor’s permission. Don’t exceed the recommended daily intake.
Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 55417/26-07-2012
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.