Food supplement which relieves from the feeling of “heavy” legs and promotes vascular health in the lower extremities. With red vine leaves, horse chestnut and sweet clover.
It contains red vine leaf extract (standardized in anthocyanins, resveratrol and total polyphenols), horse chestnut and sweet clover extracts, along with vitamin C, which contributes to the physiological function of the blood vessels,as well as calcium which promotes proper blood clotting.
Red vine leaf extract:
For healthy blood circulation, supports the venous system and is standardized in anthocyanins, resveratrol and polyphenols.
Demonstrates anti-inflammatory action, stimulates venous circulation and strengthens the capillaries.
Traditionally used to improve circulation.
Apart from its strong antioxidant activity, contributes to the proper functioning of the blood vessels.
Normalizes blood clotting.
- Normal blood vessel function
- Normal blood clotting
- Fights oxidative stress in the cardiovascular system
- Relieves the feeling of “heavy legs”
- Relieves from the symptoms of “heavy legs” (swelling, pain)
It is suitable for:
- People with poor blood circulation in the lower extremities
- People who need relief from the feeling of “heavy” legs
- Holistic formula
- Standardized red vine leaf extract EFLA® 266
- Practicality (1 capsule / day)
- With well studied ingredients (EFSA health claims, EMA reports)
|Active Ingredients||Per capsule||%RDI*|
|Red vine leaf extract EFLA® 266 (Vitis vinifera L.) extract (standardized in anthocyanins, resveratrol and total polyphenols)||50mg|
|Horse chestnut extract (standardized in 20% aescin)||50mg|
|Yellow sweet clover dry extract 4:1||50mg|
*RDI.: Recommended Daily Intake
Without sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives, perfumes.
Instructions for use:
Take 1 capsule as a food supplement or in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding:
Do not take any food supplement during pregnancy and lactation unless recommended by your doctor.
Suitable for diabetics
Content: 30 capsules