Vitamin E, or tocopherol, is a fat-soluble substance, with strong antioxidant action which helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
The adequacy of vitamin E:
- Prevents thrombosis and cardiovascular disease
- Hydrates dry skin
- Promotes healing of skin disorders
- Relieves athletes from muscular pain after strenuous exercise
- Improves fertility in men and women
- Protects the cardiovascular system
- Improves overall physical performance
- Vascular and heart Protection
- Regeneration of skin cells
- Antiplatelet action
- Proper muscle function
- Women and men of reproductive age
Active Ingredients per capsule:
Vitamin E (2223% R.D.A*).
R.D.A.: Recommended Daily Allowance
Adults: Take 1 capsule, preferably after meal as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
Gluten, lactose, preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Don’t take nutritional supplements during pregnancy or lactation without your doctor’s permission.