Power Health Hellas AEBE
The leading company in the natural health products industry which operates in the Pharmacy sector, is seeking to appoint a Sales Director.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
● Works towards the realisation of sales objectives in the pharmacy (individual and chains) and e-commerce distribution channels
● Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
● Implements national sales programs by developing sales action plans
● Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors, analysing trends and results
● Leads and manages Sales Supevisors, ensuring the achievement of targets and that they are leading and following up their teams successfully
● Coordinates the Sales Division operational requirements by scheduling, assigning and assessing Sales executive mandates and following up daily on work results
Knowledge / Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, experienced individual with a strong track record of commercial and managerial success in the FMCG industry or pharma channel. He must have the proven ability to lead effectively the Sales function within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment.
Required qualifications include:
● 7+ years of hands on experience and expertise from a similar role / position in the FMCG or OTC markets
● University degree. Msc. / MBA is highly preferred
● Excellent communication / presentation skills
● Fluency in Greek and English
● Open-minded, with achievement drive and business acumen
● Strong commercial understanding, negotiation and numerical skills
● Leader, able to motivate, develop and manage
● Professional attitude and ability to work under pressure
The company offers a competitive remuneration package including variable pay and benefits and the ability for a successful career in the fastest growing Health sub – sector.
Interested candidates are required to send their full application with reference code (SD/01)
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.