Alerginal is a nasal spray for supportive treatment of the symptoms of hayfever. With its fine spray mist offers a gentle remedy for nasal cavities, sinuses and sensitive nasal mucosa. It is medical device.
Alerginal spray contains:
- sodium hyaluronate (sodium salt of hyaluronic acid)
Alerginal spray is used:
- For moistening the nasal mucous membrane in dry air as well as in heated and air-conditioned rooms. Seawater nasal spray sensitiv+ prevents the so-called “dry nose”.
- For cleaning the nasal mucosa in case of increased pollution with pollen and house dust. The nose can breathe freely and the cleaning of the nose is alleviated.
- For supportive treatment of the symptoms of colds and hayfever.
- For the removal of dry crusts.
- For care and regeneration of sensitive nasal mucosa with dexpanthenol and the extra plus of hyaluronic acid.
1 ml solution contains: 1 ml isotonic sea salt solution is equivalent to a 0.9% sodium chloride solution, composed of saline solution, dexpanthenol and sodium hyaluronate (sodium salt of hyaluronic acid).
Spray 1 – 2 sprays (0.14 ml per spray pump) into each nostril several times a day as required whilst gently breathing in through the nose. Suitable for children aged 2 years and above.
Once opened, use up within 6 weeks. Do not use after the expiry date.
Pregnancy / breast-feeding
There are no concerns against use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Precautions for use and special warnings:
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients. When used as directed, no special precautions are required. Ask your doctor for advice following nose operations or accidents.
There are no known interactions. No undesirable effects are known.
Alerginal spray can be used if required until the symptoms have subsided.
Before the first use, hold the bottle with the opening upwards and actuate the spray system several times. The product is ready for use if an uniform spray mist is dispensed. Keep the bottle as upright as possible during use. Despite the new spray system with integrated filter, we recommend that each metered-dose unit is only used by one person for hygienic reasons and to prevent infection. After use, it is therefore also recommended to wipe the nasal adapter and keep it dry. After use, place the cap back on the container. To ensure the flawless quality of the device and the function of this application system for the duration of application, the nasal spray bottle must not be tampered with.
Any remaining residue occurs for technical reasons and is considered in the filling quantity.
Store between 5°C and 25°C. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.