Arthrosis is a specialized dietary supplement with a synergistic formula consisting of glucosamine sulfate, chondroitine sulfate, collagen, MSM, turmeric, as well as the essential micronutrients copper, manganese and vitamin C.
Arthrosis is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Glycosamine: Component of joint cartilage. The sulfate form of glucosamine demonstrates maximum absorption.
- Chondroitin: Component of joint cartilage. The sulfate form of chondroitin demonstrates maximum absorption.
- Collagen : Protein found in the connective tissue of the body and joints.
- MSM: Natural source of organic sulfur.
- Turmeric: Plant traditionally used in the Asian cuisine. Rich in bioactive phytonutrients with the name “curcuminoids”.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.*
- Manganese: Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue.*
- Copper: Contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues.*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Arthrosis is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People standing all day
- People with extra pounds
|Ingredients||mg / tablet||% R.D.A.*|
* R.D.A.: Reference Daily Allowance
** Glucozamine Sulfate (source: crustaceans)
Adults: Take 1 tablet, preferably after a meal as a dietary supplement or as prescribed by your doctor.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Consult your doctor
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 88582/18-11-2013
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.