Synergistic formula with Boswellia, Tuermeric, Glycosamine, & Chondroitin Sulfate and other nutrients.
Arthrosis FAST is a rich composition with synergistic action. In addition to glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, collagen, MSM and turmeric, it contains nutrients such as copper, manganese and vitamin C.
Dietary Supplement containing Boswellia Casperome® standardized extract which, in combination with turmeric, achieves 30 times faster absorption. It also contains the standardized Bioperine® extract (black pepper), glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, as well as the necessary nutrients vitamins B6 & C, manganese, selenium and copper. Arthrosis FAST offers a holistic composition!
Arthrosis FAST is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Boswellia extract: Boswellia serrata, is one of the most valuable ingredients in Ayurvedic tradition. The tree grows in India, North Africa and the Middle East. Its resin, obtained from the trunk, is rich in natural active ingredients belonging to the boswellic acid group. The titrated Boswellia extract (Casperome®), contained in Arthrosis Fast, exhibits greater bioavailability of the natural plant active ingredients compared to common extracts [1,2].
- Curcuma extract: Traditional plant rich in turmeric. Arthrosis Fast contains the titratated turmeric extract, Meriva®, the action of which is accompanied by numerous scientific studies .
- Black Pepper Extract: Natural ingredient in the titrated form of Bioperine®, which increases the bioavailability of turmeric and boswellia .
- Glycosamine: Component of joint cartilage. The sulfate form of glucosamine demonstrates maximum absorption.
- Chondroitin: Component of joint cartilage. The sulfate form of chondroitin demonstrates maximum absorption.
- Vitamin Β6: contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.*
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.*
- Manganese: Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue.*
- Copper: Contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues.*
- Selenium: to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
 Hüsch J. et al. Fitoterapia 84 (2013) 89-98
 Gerbeth K. et al. Fitoterapia 84 (2013) 99-106
 Belcaro G., Cesarone M.R., Dugall M. et al., Altern Med Rev, 2010, 15(4): p. 337-44.
 Shoba et al. Planta Medica (1997) 353- 356
Its Platinum Characteristics:
- Boswellia-Turmeric: New technology with phytosome for faster absorption of ingredients.
- Rich synthesis with “synergistic action”.
- Ingredients with official health claims from EFSA, as well as scientifically studied ingredients.
Arthrosis FAST is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- After physical strain
- After sharp movements
- For seniors
- For athletes
- For people standing all day
- For people with extra pounds
Active ingredients per capsule:
Glucozamine Sulfate 500mg (source: crustaceans), Chondroitine Sulfate 400mg, Boswellia Serrata extract (Casperome®) 100mg, Curcuma extract rich in curcumin (Meriva®) 25mg, Vitamin C 20mg (25%)*, Black pepper extract (50:1 Bioperine®, stand. in piperine) 2mg, Manganese 2mg (100%)*, Vitamin B6 1mg (71%)*, Copper 1mg (100%)*, Selenium 20mcg (36%)*.
* R.D.A.: Reference Daily Allowance
Adults: Take 1 – 2 capsules, preferably after meal, as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions. Seal the bottle carefully after use
Gluten, lactose & preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 43468/25-05-2016
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.