Unique synergistic formula with a specific combination of monacolin K from red yeast rice, olive leaf extract and choline. The formula is supported by the essential micronutrients zinc, vitamin B1 (thiamin) and coenzyme Q10.
Cholestolen is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Monacolin K, from red yeast rice: Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels*.
- Olive leaf extract: Well known for its protective properties.
- Choline: Contributes to normal lipid metabolism*.
- Zinc: Contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids and micronutrients*.
- Vitamin B1: Contributes to the normal function of the heart*.
- Coenzyme Q10: Acting as an oxygen transporting coenzyme in the energy production cycle of the body.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Cholestolen is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People on a high fat diet
- People with less balanced eating habits
- People with extra weight
- Standardized in Monakolin K (10mg per 2 capsules), approved by EFSA.
- The only product with olive leaf extract.
- With ingredients specific for blood lipid control (EFSA).
|Active Ingredients||Per capsule||%R.D.A.*|
|Olive Leaf Extract (standardized in 6% oleuropein)||225 mg||-|
|Red Yeast Rice that attributes 5 mg monacolin K||170 mg||-|
|Coenzyme Q10||5 mg||-|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.55 mg||50|
* Recommended Daily Allowance
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice per day after meal, as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
Sugar, Gluten, Lactose, Preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Suitable for vegeterians and vegans.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 87429/10-11-2016
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.