The special synergistic composition of Cool Night combines melatonin, with the traditional action of two plants, chamomile and hops, and with nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, vitamin B1 and vitamin B6.
Cool Night is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Melatonin: Contributes to the reduction of time taken to fall asleep and the alleviation of subjective feelings of jet lag*.
- Chamomille: Plant of the asteraceae family. Widely consumed as a drink, well known for its multiple benefits for the human body.
- Hops: Plant traditionally consumed for its distinct flavor and its beneficial properties.
- Calcium: Contributes to normal muscle function and neurotransmission*.
- Magnesium: Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system and muscle function*.
- Vitamin B1: Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to normal psychological function*.
- Vitamin B6: Contributes to normal psychological function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
Cool Night is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Reduction of time to fall asleep
- Jet lag
- Those with intense lifestyle
- Reduction of tiredness
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||ASSIGNED AMOUNT PER TABLET|
|Hop Extract 10: 1 (Humulus lupulus)||65mg|
|Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, 1% Apigenini)||65mg|
|Calcium (20%) *||120mg|
|Stearate (20%) *||60mg|
|Vitamin B6 (20%) *||1,4mg|
|Vitamin B1 (20%) *||1,1mg|
* RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance
Ingredients / Ingredients:
Calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, hops extract 10: 1 (Humulus lupulus), chamomile flower extract (Matricaria recutita, 1% Apigenin), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl ), melatonin.
Take 1 capsule one to two hours before bed time.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, you are under medication or experiencing health problems.
Do not be consumed along with medication of antidepressants and antipsychotics, as well as alcohol.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 43833/25-06-2015
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.