Epresat is a multivitamin dietary supplement, which contains herbal extracts and fruit juices and provides the human organism with all the necessary vitamins.
Epresat contains valuable micronutrients that contribute to:
- Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin and C: Normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, Niacin and C: Normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Vitamins B2, B6, Niacin and C: The reduction of tiredness and fatigue *
- Vitamins B1, B6, Niacin and C: Normal psychological function. *
- Vitamin A and B2: The normal metabolism of iron. *
- Vitamin C: The increase of iron absorption *
- Vitamins A and B2: The maintenance of normal vision.*
- Vitamins A, D3, B6 and C: The normal function of the immune system. *
- Vitamin D3: The normal function of the immune system in children. Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, as well as to normal blood calcium levels.*
- Vitamins B2, C and E: The protection of cells from oxidative stress*
- Vitamin B1: The normal function of the heart*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
|Vitamin A||800 μg||100%|
|Vitamin D||5 μg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100%|
|Vitamin Β2||1.4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin Β6||1.4 mg||100%|
*D.R.I.: Daily Reference Intake
Children over 12 years old: take 10 ml, once a day.
Children from 6 to 12 years old: take 5 ml, once a day.
Alcohol, additional sugar, animal ingredients, starch, chemical additives, preservatives, colourings
It comes in 2 forms: packaging of 250ml & 10 vials of 10ml.
Diabetics: 10 ml contain 8 kcal and 0,2 BU (1 BU = Bread Unit equals 12 g of carbohydrates).
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Approval Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 18218/99/F.S.-274/26-04-2000