Food supplement with hydrolyzed natural keratin, L-cysteine, l-lysine, MSM, and essential micronutrients.
The micronutrients of HairTone Nails & Skin that contribute to the maintenance of normal hair are zinc, selenium and biotin. Moreover, selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails, while biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue as well as to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
Hair Tone Nails & Skin is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- L-Lysine: essential amino acid that must be obtained through diet. It plays a major role in collagen synthesis, the basic protein for the support and structure of the skin, which helps in its elasticity.
- L-Cysteine: Amino acid found in soybeans, red meat and grains. It is considered a source of organic sulfur for the production of the elastic protein keratin by the body.
- Hydrolyzed natural Keratin: structural protein of the outer layer of epithelial cells. It is the key structural material of hair, nails and skin. It is considered as the major component of the hair and it is produced in the hair follicles in the outer layer of skin. The key structural element of keratin is the amino acid cysteine. Keratin has also high content of sulfur.
- MSM: The role of sulfur in nutrition has become increasingly interesting in recent years. Methyl Sulphonyl Methane or MSM, is also a source of this valuable nutrient.
- Pomegranate extract: the edible seeds of this fruit are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and bioactive substances that have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Pomegranate polyphenols protect cells from harmful factors that negatively affect hair and skin, such as sun exposure and air pollution.
- Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin*.
- Zinc: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin*.
- Copper: Contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation*.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin*.
- Vitamin E: Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*.
- Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism*.
- Selenium: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress*.
- Silica: We find it in cereals, fruits and vegetables. It is a structural component of collagen.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Hair Tone Nails & Skin is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Women & men
- In combination with specialized hair products
- In combination with hair color dyes.
|Active ingredients per capsule||Attributed amount per capsule|
|vitamin C||99mg (124%*)|
|Pomegranate extract (standardized in ellagic acid 20 mg)||50mg|
|vitamin Ε||20mg (167%*)|
|Pantothenic acid||20mg (333%*)|
|Hydrolyzed natural keratin||10mg|
*R.D.A.: Recommended Daily Allowance
Take 1 capsule, preferably after meal as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives
Seal the bottle carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 27541/13-03-2019
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization