LivaPure of Power Health’s Platinum Range is your platinum selection with Milk Thistle seed extract which provides 240mg of silymarin, vitamins (B6, B12, folic acid) and choline.
LivaPure is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Milk Thistle: It grows in the Mediterranean region. The active substance silymarin is obtained from the plant’s seeds.
- Choline: It belongs to the family of B vitamins, it is synthesized by our body and is a component of the phospholipids involved in cell membrane structure. Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and normal lipid metabolism.
- Calcium: Contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes*
- Vitamin B6: Contributes to normal homocysteine, protein & glycogen metabolism*.
- Vitamin B12: Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Folic acid: Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism to normal amino acid synthesis*.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
LivaPure is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People on a less balanced diet
- Middle aged adults
Active ingredients per tablet:
Milk thistle seed extract 300mg (Silymarin 240mg), Choline 150mg, Calcium 120mg (15%)*, Vitamin B6 0,28mg (20%)*, Folic acid 40mcg (20%)*, Vitamin B12 0,5mcg (20%)*.
* R.D.A.: Recommended Daily Allowance
Adults: Take 1 tablet, preferably after meal, as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 43834/25-06-2015
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.