Your daily multivitamin, now with sweetener from stevia plant only!
Do you work endless hours, run a lot and eat whatever you find? You do not have to be a scientist to understand that you need support. That’s why Power Health has created the effervescent multi-vitamin Multi + Multi. It contains all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements you need in order to meet your daily nutritional needs! Available in great peach flavor.
The vitamins, minerals & trace elements contained in Multi + Multi contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and magnesium: the normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: normal cognitive function and to the maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: the normal energy-yielding metabolism *
- Niacin and biotin: the normal psychological function. *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin B1: in the normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E: to protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Iron: in the normal transfer of oxygen to the body. *
- Vitamin C: in the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels. *
- Calcium and vitamin D3: the maintenance of normal bones. *
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: the normal muscle function. *
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: the normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: to the maintenance of normal vision. *
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
A quick note on stevia
Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) is a plant of the sunflower family (Asteraceae). From the leaves of the plant steviol glycosides are obtained, which are 200 to 300 sweeter than sugar. Stevia’s sweetness makes it a great sugar substitute of natural origin. Stevia leaves may be sweet enough, however they do not provide any calories as their glycosides cannot be absorbed by the human body. Nowadays, health and food safety organizations (EFSA, FDA), recognize stevia as safe for consumption.
EFSA Panel on Food Additives and Nutrient Sources added to Food (ANS). Scientific Opinion on the safety of steviol glycosides for the proposed uses as a food additive. EFSA Journal 2010;8(4):1537.
Active ingredients per tablet
Calcium 233mg (33,3% D.R.I.*)
Magnesium 100mg (33,3% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin C 45mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Iron 4,66mg (33,3% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin Ε 10mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Zinc 3,16mg (31,6% D.R.I.*)
Niacine 18mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Pantothenic acid 6mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin Α 350μg (50% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin Β2 1,6mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin Β6 1,5mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin Β1 1,1mg (100% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin Β12 1,4μg (100% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin D 2.5μg (50% D.R.I.*)
Folic acid 200μg (100% D.R.I.*)
Biotin 150μg (100% D.R.I.*)
Iodine 43,3μg (33,3% D.R.I.*)
*D.R.I.: Daily Reference Intake
Take 1 tablet per dissolved in a glass of water as a food supplement or according to your doctor’s directions.
24 effervescent tablets
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives and artificial colors
Suitable for diabetics
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 51324/02-06-2017
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization