Multi Senior 50 + is a multivitamin specifically designed to meet the specific needs of the body. It contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, along with special ingredients such as Ginkgo, Bilberry, Coenzyme Q10 and Lutein.
Multi Senior 50+ is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba): Endemic tree in the Far East. It has been used for centuries to holistically protect the human body.
- The Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L): Anthocyanin-rich fruit, studied for protecting the cells from oxidative stress. It is considered a rich source of vitamin K, vitamin C and manganese.
- Coenzyme Q10: Ingredient produced by the body, which demostrates catalytic effect in many biochemical pathways.
- Lutein: Carotenoid found in dark green vegetables. It has been well studied for its distinct antioxidant properties.
The vitamins, minerals & trace elements contained in Multisenior 50 contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium: Normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: Normal cognitive function and maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: Normal energy-yielding metabolism *
- Niacin and biotin: Normal psychological *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: Reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin B1: Normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E & selenium: Protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Iron: Normal transfer of oxygen to the body. *
- Vitamin C: Normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels. *
- Calcium, manganese and vitamin D3: Maintenance of normal bones. *
- Phosphorus: the maintenance of normal teeth and bones*.
- Vitamin D3: Helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. *
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: Normal muscle function. *
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: Normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: Maintenance of normal vision. *
- Chromium: The maintenance of normal blood glucose levels*.
- Copper: Normal hair pigmentation*
|Active ingredients||Per Tablet||% R.D.A. *|
|Ginkgo biloba extract||25mg||-|
* R.D.A.: Recommended Daily Allowance
Take 1 tablet before lunch
Gluten , lactose, preservative
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, you are under medication or experiencing health problems.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 47800-14-06-2013
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.