Your extra multivitamin!
For the most demanding days you need … extra energy and extra support. Multivitamin Multi + Multi extra is a boosted combination of all vitamins, minerals and trace elements, with other nutrients such as Q10 coenzyme, lycopene and pomegranate extract.
Coenzyme Q10: Ingredient produced by the body, which demostrates catalytic effect in many biochemical pathways
Lycopene: Why is the tomato red? It owes its color to the lycopene that is found mainly on the tomato peel, protecting its flesh.
Pomegranate Extract: Pomegranate stands out amongst the fruits because of its intense red color and it is a source of polyphenols, which are found in most fruits and vegetables.
The vitamins, minerals & trace elements contained in Multi + Multi Extra contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium: the normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: normal cognitive function and to the maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: the normal energy-yielding metabolism *
- Niacin and biotin: the normal psychological function. *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin B1: in the normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E: to protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Iron: in the normal transfer of oxygen to the body. *
- Vitamin C: in the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels. *
- Calcium, and vitamin D3: the maintenance of normal bones. *
- Vitamin D3: helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. *
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: the normal muscle function. *
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: the normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: to the maintenance of normal vision. *
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
|Active ingredients||Per tablet||% R.D.A.*|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Pomegranate Peel Extract||20 mg|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||167|
|Pantothenic acid||7,5 mg||200|
|Coenzyme Q-10||5 mg||-|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||800 μg||100|
|Folic acid||300 μg||150|
|Vitamin D||7,5 μg||150|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 μg||100|
* % R.D.A: Recommended Daily Allowance
Adults, take 1 tablet per day as a food supplement.
Gluten, preservatives, artificial colors
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 27491/27-04-2010
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.