Olistel is a unique, liquid food supplement introduced by Power Health. This synergistic formula is designed to meet the special needs emerging in the human body over the years. It contains Oxxynea®, a bioactive Mediterranean polyphenol concentrate, which protects cells from oxidative stress. Additionally, the formula of Olistel is enriched with a variety of vitamins and minerals, in order to achieve holistic support. The daily consumption of essential nutrients is necessary for the proper functioning of all biologic activities, and secures the health and vitality of both the body and the mind.
The synergistic formula of Olistel consists of the following nutrients:
- Το Oxxynea® provides the antioxidant benefits of 22 fruits and vegetables. Specifically, Oxxynea® delivers a similar amount of polyphenols as the level measured within 5 servings of the most consumed fruit & vegetables. Its antioxidant capacity was demonstrated to be significantly higher: 82% increase as assessed with ORAC 5.0™ (ORACTM0 Value ≥ 5.000, Oxygen Radical Absorbance capacity).
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium: Normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: Normal cognitive function and maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: Normal energy-yielding metabolism *
- Niacin and biotin: Normal psychological *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: Reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin B1: Normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E & selenium: Protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Vitamin C: Normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels. *
- Calcium, manganese and vitamin D3 and K: Maintenance of normal bones. *
- Vitamin D3: Helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. *
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: Normal muscle function. *
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: Normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: Maintenance of normal vision. *
- Chromium: The maintenance of normal blood glucose levels*.
- Copper: Normal hair pigmentation*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Active Ingredients per 15mL (%R.D.A*): Oxxynea® (polyphenol concentrate from 11 fruits and 11 vegetables) 200mg, Vitamin C 80mg (100%*), Niacine 16mg α NE (100%*), Vitamin E 12 mg α ΤΕ (100%*), Pantothenic Acid 6mg (100%*), Vitamin B6 4.2mg (300%*), Vitamin B12 1.4mg (100%*), Vitamin B1 1.1mg (100%*), Vitamin A 800μg (100%*), Folic Acid 200μg (100%*), Vitamin K1 75μg (100%*), Biotin 50μg (100%*), Vitamin D3 25μg (500%*), B12 25μg (1000%*), Calcium 120mg (15%*), Magnesium 56mg (15%*), Zinc 5mg (50%*), Manganese 2mg (100%*), Copper 1mg (100%*), Selenium 55μg (100%*), Molybdenum 50μg (100%*), Chromium 40μg (100%*).
* R.D.A.: Recommended Daily Allowance
Take 15ml per day, preferably before noon. Shake bottle well before use. Use the measuring cap. Do not drink directly from the bottle. After opening, store the product in the refrigerator and use within 8 weeks.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, artificial colors
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Seal the bottle carefully after use. Before use keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease.
The daily dosage of 15mL provides1 g of carbohydrates.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 55770/19-06-2017
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.