ULTRAVIT-C time-release tablets are produced by a special process that retains vitamin C in micropellets allowing it to be released slowly. This means that its absorption is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place 4 up to 6 hours. Thus, the beneficial effects of vitamin C are available to human body over a sustained period.
- contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise1*
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
- increases iron absorption*
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin*
1The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Active ingredients per tablet:
500mg vitamin C (625% D.R.I.*)
*D.R.I.: Daily Reference Intake
Everyday take 1 tablet before meal, as a food supplement or take as directed by your doctor.
Sugar, gluten, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours
Suitable for vegans
Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25οC), out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 44550/16-04-2020
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.