The ‘all time classic’ vitamin, now along with the ‘sunshine vitamin’!
Vitamins C and D3 food supplement in effervescent tubes with ginger-lemon flavor and with sweetener from Stevia plant only.
Vitamin C is one of the most popular food supplements worldwide. It is the most beloved vitamin of all times!
Vitamin D or the “sunshine vitamin” is considered as one of the very few vitamins produced in our bodies, and more specifically it is produced in our skin by sunlight in its most active form, cholecalciferol or D3. Despite Greece is a Mediterranean sunny country, epidemiological studies suggest that we are deficient in vitamin D.
Vitamin C contributes:
- to the normal function of theimmune system*
- to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise *
- to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin and teeth*
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress *
- The increase of iron absorption *
- To the normal function of the nervous system*
- to normal psychological function*
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
Vitamin D contributes:
- to the normal function of theimmune system *.
- to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth *.
- to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus *.
- to normal blood calcium levels *.
- to the maintenance of normal muscle function *.
* Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin C 1000mg (1250% D.R.I.*)
Vitamin D3 25μg (1000IU) (500% D.R.I.*)
*D.R.I.: Daily Reference Intake
Take 1 effervescent tablet per day dissolved in a glass of water, as a food supplement
gluten, lactose, preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians
24 effervescent tablets
Seal the tube carefully after use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25οC), out of sight and reach of young children.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 50068/08-05-2020
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.