Food supplement with vitamins C & D3
Vitamin C + D3 1000mg / 1000iu time-release tablets are produced by a special process, which retains vitamin C in micropellets, allowing it to be released slowly. This means that its absorption is a continuous process, as its gradual release takes place up to 4-6 hours. Thus, the beneficial effects of vitamin C are available in the body over a sustained period.
Vitamins and D3 contribute to the normal function of the immune system*
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth.*
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system*
- Contributes to normal psychological function*
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E*
- Increases iron absorption*
- Contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus*
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels*
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, bones and teeth*
- Has a role in the process of cell division*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER TABLET||ATTRIBUTED AMOUNT PER TABLET|
|Vitamin C||1000mg (1250%*)|
|Vitamin D3||25μg (1.000iu) (500%*)|
* D.R.I.: Daily Reference Intake
Directions of use
Take 1 tablet per day
Gluten, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours
Suitable for vegetarians
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 113419/06-11-2020
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.