Zell Oxygen® is a food supplement with 1,000mg royal jelly and 120 billion enzyme yeast cells Dr. Wolz®. Biologically active enzyme yeast cells are rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements, fruits juices and antioxidants. They come from a yeast culture with a cold fermentation process so that the bioactive enzyme yeast cells can provide all the ingredients they contain.
It contains fresh and organic royal jelly in liquid form and directly absorbable by the body.
Zell Oxygen® composition is complemented with B-complex vitamins.
- Vitamins Β1, Β2, Β6, Β12, niacin, pantothenic acid and biotin:contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid: contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
- Vitamins Β6 and Β12: contribute to the normal function of the immune system *
- Vitamins Β1, Β2, Β6, Β12, niacin and biotin: contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system*
- Vitamins B2, niacin and biotin: contribute to to the maintenance of normal skin
- Pantothenic acid: contributes to normal mental performance*
- Vitamin Β12: has a role in the process of cell division*
- Vitamin Β1: contributes to the normal function of the heart*
- Vitamin Β2: contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
|Active Ingredients||per 20ml||% D.R.I*|
|Enzyme Yeast Cells Dr. Wolz®||12g (120 billions)||-|
|Royal Jelly||1000 mg||-|
*D.R.I.: Daily Reference Intake
Take 1 vial per day diluted in a fruit juice (e.g. apple juice), preferably after a meal.
Shake well before using. Store refrigerated after opening.
Gluten, lactose, gelatin, colorants and preservatives
14 vials of 20 ml
Each vial provides 8,5 g of carbohydrates or 0.7 BU (1 BU = Bread Unit equals to 12 g of carbohydrates).
Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 16026/15-02-2018
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.