Power Health Hellas AEBE
Από το φαρμακείο της Φύσης στο Φαρμακείο της Γειτονιάς
The No. 1 company in the Health Food Supplement Industry in Greece
with national and international distinctions
| HR Excellence Awards 2020 | Diamond of the Greek Economy 2020 | Best in Marketing Pharmacy Awards 2020 | Salus & the Kind Hearts Awards 2020 |
is seeking to appoint
New Product Development & Scientific Affairs Officer
The job holder is accountable for overseeing the NPD processes from market research to product authorization and rollout. He/she ensures that all existing and new products meet the compliance standards with relevant laws and regulations in Greece and abroad. He/she ensures that all internal and external stakeholders receive the required scientific services. Moreover, he/she delivers the required scientific education and awareness on the company’s products to all internal and external stakeholders (Pharmacists and Doctors).
- Development and execution of new, innovative and regulatory compliant products. Support in New Product Development (NPD) processes, creation of product requirements and evaluation of formulas liaising.
- Communication with product producers and partners involved in product development (product briefings, sampling and testing procedures, contract management, cost negotiation and product stability tests).
- Continuous research on OTC product ingredients and latest scientific developments.
- Handling effectively customer inquiries on product characteristics and effective use from a scientific and health perspective.
- Partnership with cross functional teams to ensure scientific awareness of the internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the compliance of new and existing products with relevant laws and regulations in Greece and abroad.
- Ensures the compliance with relevant inspection bodies (ΕΟΦ, ΣΣΕ), representing the company in hearings when required.
- Development and handling of all aspects pertaining to Quality Management processes of new and existing products.
- Responsible for and ensures the effective preparation and conduct of trainings of the Scientific Department to the company’s Sales Representatives, Pharmacists and Doctors.
Experience & Skills
- BA and MSc. in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Postgraduate degree in Management will be considered a plus
- 5 years of hands on experience in a similar role, preferably in OTC consumer products
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interface with all levels of management and partners
- Demonstrated skills and competency in leadership and project management
- Excellent command in English
- Excellent use of MS Office applications
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private medical and life Insurance scheme
- Ability for a successful career in the fastest growing Health sub – sector
Interested candidates are kindly required to send their full application under reference code (NPDM)
We will contact only shortlisted candidates