We are currently looking for an
Scope of the Role
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the development of the existing and the potential International Markets and for the Company’s Export Strategy.
- Design and implement all Export Strategies and Activities for the development of the existing and potential markets.
- Evaluate and monitor the existing International Markets and discover new business potentialities.
- Manage, evaluate and improve the whole cycle of export procedures.
- Act as a top negotiator concerning the commercial export policy for the fulfillment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Act as company’s international ambassador establishing, maintaining and developing excellent business relationships with the existing and potential business partners / clients.
- Analyses International Market trends and regularly report to the General Management.
Knowledge / Experience & Skills:
- 4 – 5 years of hands on relevant experience and expertise in an international environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing and a relevant Master’s degree.
- Expertise in handling export procedures and the relevant legal framework.
- Excellent managerial, communication and negotiation skills.
- Results oriented and with strong business ethos and perception.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance scheme
- High-end professional training
- Ability for a successful career in the fastest growing health sub – sector
In order to apply for this position, please send your CV with reference number (EXM/IN) at firstname.lastname@example.org
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will contact only shortlisted candidates