We are currently looking for a Scientific Advisor
The job holder will deliver the required scientific education and awareness on the company’s products to all internal and external stakeholders (Pharmacists and Doctors). Moreover, the incumbent will provide support to other functions including Regulatory Affairs and New Product Development process. He/she will provide technical consultation on scientific matters of company’s products to the Sales Workforce Team.
- University Degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy / Biology
- At least 2 – 3 years of hands on experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for broader audience
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Professional attitude, commercial awareness and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English (negotiation and writing skills).
- Very good command of MS Office applications with emphasis in Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to travel out of Athens.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical Insurance scheme
- Cell-phone, laptop
- Great opportunity for a successful career in the fastest growing Health sub – sector
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their full application with reference code (EPE/IN) email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.