Food supplement with probiotics, prebiotics and oregano. Probiozen offers a unique combination of high concentration specialized probiotics (mixture of lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria), along with prebiotics (inulin and oligofructose) and oregano extract. One capsule per day offers 3 billion live cultures of probiotics.
- Probiotics: A combination of lactic acid bacteria(Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium bifidus)
- Prebiotics:Specific ingredients such as inulin and oligofructose, considered the “food” of probiotics.
- Oregano:Symbol of happiness in ancient Greece, the traditional herb of Mediterranean cuisine is rich in phytonutrients such as thymol, carbacol and rosmarinic acid. The ingredients of oregano have been extensively studied for a number of beneficial effects.
Probiozen is Suitable for:
- People who want to enrich their daily diet with probiotics and prebiotics.
Its Platinum Characteristics:
- Three billion live and active probiotics per tablet, resistant in gastric fluid acidity
- Rich in fiber
- The only one in the market with oregano extract
- Practicality (1 tablet daily)
|Active Ingredients||Amounts per tablet|
|Probiotics (Lactobacillus rhamnosus 75%, Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium bifidus ad 100%)||3×109 C.F.U.*|
|Prebiotics (inulin & oligofructose)||436mg|
* C.F.U.: Colony Forming Unit
Take 1 tablet daily, preferably before or during the meal as a food supplement or in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
Gluten, preservatives, fragrances, artificial colors.
15 tablets/ 30 tablets
Suitable for vegetarians
Suitable for diabetics.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 77496/30-10-2015
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization