B-Vit 12 1.000μg
Vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin, is one of the eight B complex vitamins, and is beneficial for many functions of our body. Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal products, so it is often chosen as a dietary supplement by vegetarians.
Vitamin B12 contributes to*:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Normal functioning of the nervous and immune system.
- Normal homocysteine
- Normal psychological function.
- Normal red blood cell
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Has a role in the process of cell division.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
B Vit-12 is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People with low levels or deficiency of vitaminB12
- People with impaired B12 absorption