The major part of calcium is found in our bones and teeth and constitutes approximately 2% of the weight of the human body. For maximum utilization of calcium, sufficiency of vitamin D and magnesium is necessary.
Calcium Plus is a formula consisting of calcium, vitamin D and magnesium which contribute to:
- The maintenance of normal bones and teeth*.
- Normal muscle function*.
Calcium and vitamin D:
- Help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures*.
- Are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children*.
Additionally Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus & normal blood calcium levels*.
- Helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older*.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Calcium Plus is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Calcium deficiency
- People with weak skeletal system
- Children and adolescents
- Women in menopause
- Older adults
Active ingredients per tablet:
Calcium (Ca) 400 mg
Magnesium (Mg) 130 mg 130 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,5 μg (100 iu)
The Calcium Plus ensures maximum absorption of calcium and it is combined vitamin D, in bioavailable form of D3- cholecalciferol – and magnesium .