When your mind stops, what can yoy do? Memo+ is a multivitamin formula containing a wide range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, along with highly protective ingredients such as Ginkgo Biloba, Glutathione, L-Glutamine and Theobromine.
Memo+ is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba): Endemic tree of the Far East, which has been used for centuries to support various activities in the human body.
- Rosmarinus officinalis: Traditional plant whose leaves are used for a variety of beneficial purposes.
- Glutathione: Antioxidant enzyme produced in our cells, it helps protect the cells from the oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- L-Glutamine: Amino acid naturally found in the human body, which participates in a set of functions especially in neuronal synapses.
- Theobromine (from cocoa): A substance found in cocoa beans. It demonstrates a stimulating action without affecting the central nervous system.
- Magnesium: Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system*.
- Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, as well as to normal mental performance*.
- Zinc: Contributes to normal cognitive function*.
- Vitamin Β1, Β6, Β12 και Biotin: Contributes to normal psychological function*.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Memo+ is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal mental performance
- People with high cognitive demands
- Adults over 50 years