Platinum formula… με έλαια υψηλής απόσταξης & ψυχρής συμπίεσης.
A combination of fish oil, flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil with high concentration in Omega 3.6. 9 fatty acids.
Omega is a group of essential unsaturated fatty acids which cannot be synthesized by our body. Thus it is considered of paramount importance to consume them daily from our diet as they play a key role in all cell functions.
In Omega 3.6.9 of the Classics Platinum Range you will find a combination of fish oil, flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil in the appropriate ratio.
- Fish oil: Obtained from fatty fish, such as mackerel and anchovies. It is a good source of valuable polyunsaturated omega 3 fatty acids. The latter include DHA and EPA, which have been extensively studied for their numerous benefits.
- Flaxseed oil: A good source of omega 6 and omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids, the most important of which is linoleic acid. Foods rich in omega 6 fat are some vegetable oils (corn, sunflower, soy), nuts, whole grains and chicken. Their beneficial action is supported by extensive scientific research.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Source of the omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). In balance with other omega-polyunsaturated fats, it supports a large number of functions in the human body.
Omega 3.6.9 of the Classics Platinum Range contains oils obtained though molecular distillation the cold compression methods, to provide a fine mixture of total omega 3,6 and 9 unsaturated fatty acids.
Omega 3.6.9 is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Diets low in fat
- Young and middle aged women
- People with high mental/ cognitive demands
|Active Ingredients||Per capsule|
|Evening Primrose oil||300mg|
|– Total Omega 3||350mg|
|– Total Omega 6||258mg|
|– Total Omega 9||76mg|
|– LA – linoleic acid (omega 6)||231mg|
|– ALA – a-linolenic acid (omega 3)||200mg|
|– EPA – eicosapentaenoic acid (omega 3)||90mg|
|– OA – oleic acid (omega 9)||76mg|
|– DHA – docosahexaenoic acid acid (omega 3)||60mg|
|– GLA – γ-linolenic acid (omega 6)||27mg|